HOW TO APPLY – Two Easy Steps
Fall Application Window: September 12-16, 2021
- CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAMS: Review descriptions of programs and schedule. Please read the program requirements carefully; any additional forms, applications, or priority enrollment will be given in the description.
- COMPLETE AN APPLICATION: Go to ASE Application during the enrollment period (September 12-16, 2021) to complete the online application. Completing an application is not a guarantee of enrollment.
Enrollment is based on a weighted ranking system and spots are limited. Students will receive an email with the list of programs they are enrolled in by September 19, 2021.
Registration Process for ASE
We aim to provide access to programs that enrich students’ education to as many students as possible. The ASE instructors are seeking students who are excited about attending their class.
- Parents or students need to register online during the Enrollment Period.
- No registrations will be accepted via paper or outside of the stated time period.
- One registration per student will be accepted. If a student applies more than once, the last application submitted will be the one considered. Registration requests will not be combined or edited.
- Girls in Science, Improv, and Young Life Sports require additional applications and/or forms for enrollment. Read the program descriptions carefully.
Once enrollment closes at September 16, 2021, 11:59 PM, please remember that:
- Sign-up date and time will have no bearing on enrollment priority.
- If more students apply for a class as their first choice than there are seats, the class list will be randomly selected by lottery from the students selecting that class as their first choice, barring any priorities for enrollment stated in the class description.
- If after placing all 1st (first) choice students in a class, there are still spaces available, they will be filled from students who selected the class as their 2nd (second) choice, with priority given to those students who did not get their 1st (first) choice class.
- After placing all 2nd (second) choice students, then the 3rd (third) choice students will be placed, with priority to those students who did not get their first or second choice.
- Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment numbers will be cancelled.
Click for more info regarding the ASE REQUIREMENTS AND POLICIES
Geena Pearson, RooFriends After School Programs Coordinator