HOW TO APPLY – The 5 Steps to Follow
1. CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAMS – Review ASE Program Descriptions prior to registration.
2. COMPLETE AN APPLICATION – ASE Application will be available only online between Sept. 5, 2018 8:00 am – Sept. 10, 2018 11:59 pm.
3. COMPLETE ALL FORMS
- You must complete and submit an After-School Enrichment (ASE) Application
- Additional Forms: Some programs (such as Girls in Science) require additional waivers, applications, and/or parent permission slips to be completed.
4. RETURN ALL FORMS – Students must submit all forms online within the Application Window. This includes programs which have an audition or try-out before the final roster is established. We must have all paperwork before a student can audition or try-out.
5. WAIT FOR ACCEPTANCE EMAIL – Completing an application is not a guarantee of enrollment. Enrollment is first-come, first-served and spots are limited. Students will receive an email with the list of programs they are enrolled in.
- Attendance is required; missing ASE without an email is an unexcused absence. If you must miss ASE for an appointment or sickness, please email Mr. Barrios and the ASE Program Coordinator to let us know.
- Chronic unexcused absences will result in removal from an ASE class for the remainder of the semester and will prevent you from participating in future ASE offerings.
- PrimeTime students are expected to check themselves in and out of PrimeTime to attend ASE programs and return afterward.
- Eligible students who already have school transportation and are enrolled in ASE classes ending at 3:30 PM should leave class when the bell rings and immediately go to the bus. There is no school transportation for classes ending later than 3:30 PM. RooFriends does not provide transportation home from ASE programs.
- ASE does not supply snacks for students. Talk to your ASE teacher about their policies on eating or drinking in class.