Please Support Music Students in Becoming Better Musicians!!
Write a Check (or Money Order) to:
Friends of Roosevelt Middle School.
Please Mail to:
Friends of Roosevelt
PO Box 33192, San Diego, 92103
Roosevelt IB MS offers an engaging Music Program for RMS Band/ Jazz Band, Orchestra, Digital Music Musicians and 6th Graders. Following the IB Music model, RMS Music offers opportunities to explore and enjoy the diversity of music throughout the world and encourages students to develop their creativity through musical performance art.
Your TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION Provides for:
- Field Trips: $500. $250 per bus; 2 buses needed for transportation.
- Teaching Artist & Ensemble Presentations: $300-$350.
- Equipment for 6th Grade Music and Digital Music Classes.
- $20: 1 set of headphones.
- $40: 1 pack 50 earphones.
- $50: 1 Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) keyboard.
- $100: 2 computer upgrades for the Music Lab (30 – 35 computers).
- $650: Music Software (subscription).
- Music Books and Sheet Music.
- $100: 10 Orchestra Books (Strings).
- $120: Jazz Band Books (Trumpet, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano, Double Bass, Drums).
- Band and Orchestra Equipment, Instrument Rentals.
- $20: 8 sets rosin for string instruments maintenance.
- $100: Violin strings for instrument repairs.
- $130: Replacement reeds for woodwinds (saxophones, clarinets).
- $375: 15 Drum Pads for Percussionists and 6th Grade Music.
- Workshops: Coronado Jazz Fest, Band & Orchestra competitions!!