The Roosevelt Theatre Company (RTC) 2020 Spring Musical is
“High School Musical!”
The East High School kids stick with their own cliques. Two students, sporty Troy and brainy Gabriella, decide to venture out of their comfort zones and audition for the Spring Musical. Many students resent the threat posed to the status quo, but doors open for others to discover their inner talents and shine in new, unexpected ways.
RTC 2020 Registration (via ASE Spring 2020 Application) is now closed.
Students and Families who applied have been notified by the ASE Coordinator. The RTC Wait List is facilitated by the ASE Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date for RTC 2020 Show Week:
May 4 – May 8, 2020
School shows and evening performances are FREE to attend!!
RTC 2020 Rehearsal Materials & Production Information for Cast, Stage Crew & Volunteers
- High School Musical Jr. MTI Choreography Videos
- RTC 2020 Calendar (Rehearsals, Shows, Activities)
- RTC Pinterest Page (Guidance for Costumes, Props, Sets)
- RTC 2020 Commitment Contract and Photography/Videography Waiver (Students & families MUST review, print, sign & submit by auditions on Feb 18.)
RTC 2020 Show Survey Results
Thank you to all the Students, RMS Families and RMS Community who participated in the first-ever, school-wide RTC Show Selection Survey!
- High School Musical: 65% of respondents. Students deal with friends while auditioning for the musical and upending the school status quo!
- Hairspray: 40%. Teen Tracy has a big dream, to dance on a popular TV show! In the process, she uses her stardom to promote diversity at the TV network.
- The Little Mermaid: 37%. In a magical underwater kingdom, young mermaid Ariel longs to leave her ocean home behind and live in the world above.
- Into the Woods: 25%. Re-imagining of classic Brothers Grimm fables (Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Jack & the Beanstalk and more).
- Dear Edwina: 6%. Adventures of 13-yr old advice-giver who, with the help of her friends, shares wisdom on topics like trying unfamiliar foods and making new friends.
Thanks for supporting the Performing Arts at Roosevelt International Middle School! For questions about Roosevelt MS Theatre Company, please contact Pauline Treviño & Grant Ferrier (RTC 2020 parent volunteers): email@example.com.