Thank you for your interest in our program. Although completion of an ASE application is not a guarantee of enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Spots are limited and are filled on a first come-first served basis.
- Programs may be canceled due to low student enrollment.
- An enrollment confirmation email with your final schedule will be sent by January 28, 2019.
- Rosters will be posted on the ASE bulletin board next to the student store by January 28, 2019.
- Students not in the PrimeTime program must promptly leave campus at the conclusion of their after-school program. Loitering on campus will not be allowed.
- Attendance is required; missing ASE without an email is an unexcused absence. If you must miss ASE for an appointment or sickness, please email Mr. Barrios and the ASE Program Coordinator to let us know.
- Chronic unexcused absences will result in removal from an ASE class for the remainder of the semester and will prevent you from participating in future ASE offerings.
- PrimeTime students are expected to check themselves in and out of PrimeTime to attend ASE programs and return afterward.
- Eligible students who already have school transportation and are enrolled in ASE classes ending at 3:30 PM should leave class when the bell rings and immediately go to the bus. There is no school transportation for classes ending later than 3:30 PM. RooFriends does not provide transportation home from ASE programs.
- ASE does not supply snacks for students. Talk to your ASE teacher about their policies on eating or drinking in class.