ROOSEVELT INTERNATIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL’S AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES:
Roosevelt International Middle School and The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation are pleased to present the fall session’s after-school enrichment activities. We hope our students will enjoy the great programs we have to offer!
These programs are free to all Roosevelt students. Funding for these programs is generously provided by donations from Roosevelt families, community sponsors, and through the fundraising efforts of The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation.
2018-19 PROGRAM DATES
- Fall ASE: September 17, 2018 – December 20, 2018
- Spring ASE: January 29, 2019 – May 2, 2019
Excludes holidays and modified schedule days. See ASE Schedule page for detailed calendar. (There will be no ASE the week of November 6th due to parent-teacher conferences.)
- Attendance is required; missing ASE without an email is an unexcused absence. If you must miss ASE for an appointment or sickness, please email Mr. Barrios and the ASE Program Coordinator to let us know.
- Chronic unexcused absences will result in removal from an ASE class for the remainder of the semester and will prevent you from participating in future ASE offerings.
- PrimeTime students are expected to check themselves in and out of PrimeTime to attend ASE programs and return afterward.
- Eligible students who already have school transportation and are enrolled in ASE classes ending at 3:30 PM should leave class when the bell rings and immediately go to the bus. There is no school transportation for classes ending later than 3:30 PM. RooFriends does not provide transportation home from ASE programs.
- ASE does not supply snacks for students. Talk to your ASE teacher about their policies on eating or drinking in class.
RooFriends ASE Program Coordinator
RooFriends ASE On-site Coordinator
Jordan Sobel, Vice Principal
Christina Casillas, Principal