THE FRIENDS OF ROOSEVELT FOUNDATION
“Expanding educational opportunities for Roosevelt IB Middle School’s diverse student body.”
The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation, or RooFriends, is committed to raising the funds and providing the people power to help our students succeed in school and in their lives by providing support for:
- After-school enrichment activities
- IB teacher training, recertification, and school support
- 6th grade camp
- 8th grade promotion activities and much more…
WE’RE ROOFRIENDS, NICE TO MEET YOU!
RooFriends is comprised of parents, guardians and community volunteers who raise funds to fill some of the gaps left by inadequate public funding and provide the resources needed for our students to receive the best possible educational experience.
Listed below are examples of programs made possible by RooFriends volunteers—parents, guardians and community members—people just like you who care about a quality education. By working together to provide our teachers and school the resources they need to fulfill their mission and vision, we ensure that our students will continue to receive a rigorous, world-class IB education.
We hope you’ll join us by coming to any of our community meetings
and sharing your ideas and talents. In the meantime, you can sign up for e-news alerts
to receive information about upcoming events and activities at Roosevelt and RooFriends. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
anytime with questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you and serving our students better this coming year!
Board of Directors, 2019-2020
The foundation is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of school administrators, parents and community residents.
- President: Betsey Zbyszynski
- Vice President: Jennifer Sabo Spencer
- Secretary: Jennifer Ayala
- Treasurer: Chris Jaccard
- Communications Chair: Bridgette Tullis
- After School Enrichment Chair: Kimberly Schultz
- Additional Voting Member: Richard Harris
- Additional Voting Member: Tami Hennick
- Additional Voting Member: Elizabeth Newlin
- Non-Voting Member: Principal Dr. Margaret Joseph