Thank you for your interest in our program. Although completion of an ASE application is not a guarantee of enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Spots are limited and are filled on a weighted ranking basis, barring any priorities set by instructors. If more students apply for a class as a 1st choice than are seats available, the class will be filled by lottery, barring any priorities set by instructors.
- If you have made a mistake in your enrollment form, please submit a second, correct form that includes all your student’s requests. The last form submitted is the one that will be considered; all others will be deleted.
- Programs may be canceled due to low student enrollment.
- An enrollment confirmation email with your final schedule will be sent by January 31, 2020.
- Rosters will be posted on the ASE bulletin board next to the student store by January 31, 2020.
- Standard codes of conduct for school also apply to ASE. Any teacher or instructor has the power to remove students from an ASE offering. Students removed from ASE programs for not meeting standard conduct expectations will not be permitted to enroll in ASE again.
- Attendance is required; missing ASE without an email is an unexcused absence. If you must miss ASE for an appointment or sickness, please email Mr. Barrios and the ASE Program Coordinator to let us know.
- Chronic unexcused absences will result in removal from an ASE class for the remainder of the semester and will prevent you from enrolling in future ASE offerings.
- PrimeTime students are expected to check themselves in and out of PrimeTime to attend ASE programs and return afterward.
- Eligible students who already have school transportation and are enrolled in ASE classes ending at 3:30 PM should leave class when the bell rings and immediately go to the bus. There is no school transportation for classes ending later than 3:30 PM. RooFriends does not provide transportation home from ASE programs.
- ASE does not supply snacks for students. Talk to your ASE teacher about their policies on eating or drinking in class.
- Students not regularly enrolled in the PrimeTime program must promptly leave campus at the conclusion of their after-school program. Loitering on campus will not be allowed. Chronic loitering may result in dis-enrollment from an after-school program.
- Students are expected to commit to regular attendance and to follow school rules for student conduct. Students who do not attend regularly, who drop out of a program without a valid excuse, or who do not comply with standard school expectations will not be allowed to re-enroll in additional programs. Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment requirements will be cancelled.
- Students not regularly enrolled in the PrimeTime program must promptly leave campus at the conclusion of their after-school program. Loitering on campus will not be allowed. Chronic loitering may result in disenrollment from an after-school program.
- Full-year programs run over the course of the entire school year. Students who enroll in fall will continue in the class in spring without re-enrolling. Sometimes these classes open for wait-list spaces in the Spring due to attrition, but that is not guaranteed.
- Fall session or spring session programs are offered for either the fall or spring session. Even if the class is offered again in the spring, fall session students will need to re-enroll.