The Roosevelt International Middle School uniform policy is in place to develop a positive learning environment that promotes school community spirit, encourages positive behavior and ensures student safety. It is a school-wide expectation that all Roosevelt students abide by the guidelines below.
Acceptable school uniforms can be purchased at any store. Some uniform items with school colors and logo can be purchased at Roosevelt. Here are the Roosevelt uniform guidelines:
- TOPS: Polo shirts (gray, white or maroon) or school sponsored club/activity t-shirts
- BOTTOMS: Pants, shorts or skirts in khaki color only; maroon or khaki-colored plaid skirts
- OUTERWEAR: Sweaters or jackets (solids or stripes): gray, white, khaki, black or maroon
- PE UNIFORMS: Solid gray t-shirt; maroon shorts or sweatpants; closed-toe shoes
Items not allowed at School:
- Hats, beanies, doo-rags, bandanas or headgear of any kind
- Facial piercing, spiked jewelry or visible tattoos (including temporary tattoos)
- Visible undergarments
*Students who come to school not in uniform will be provided school uniform loaners to borrow for the day.
Buying Roosevelt Logo Uniforms
Uniforms will be available at the Spring IB Fest (April 30, 2019) and starting in August. 2019 Dates coming soon….
See list below of items for sale:
|Item||Size||Color||Price per Unit|
|Polo A||YS YM YL AS AM AL||White/Maroon/Gray||$11|
|Polo B||XL 2XL||White/Maroon/Gray||$14|
|Polo C||3XL||Gray only||$14|
|PE Shirt||YS YM YL AS AM AL
|PE Shorts||XS S M L
|Sweatshirt||YM YL YXL AS AM AL XL 2XL||Gray only||$13|
|Sweatpants||YM YL YXL AS AM AL XL 2XL||Gray only||$14|
|Hoodie A||YM YL YXL AS AM AL||Maroon only||$25|
|Hoodie B||XL 2XL 3XL||Maroon only||$28|
|Combination kept on file
in case of emergency
|Yearbook||$2 discount versus
ordering at end of year
During the year, school logo uniforms are sold at Roosevelt in the Financial Office located within the school’s Main Office.