Our Next Site Governance Team (SGT) Meeting is THIS Thursday, December 8 at 4 PM.
- SGT MEETING Zoom link
- 12.8 SGT Meeting Agenda
- 12.2 Principal Town Hall Slideshow
- 12.2 Principal Town Hall Zoom recording
From Principal Steinberger:
- In January 2023, I am hoping to host an in-person Community Meeting to focus on Student Safety.
- Please download the City of San Diego ‘Get It Done’ App to report any safety concerns you observe around our school.
- SDPD highly recommends the Get It Done App as the best way to report non-emergencies and get support from SDPD and the City of San Diego.
- January 3, 2023: AFTER WINTER BREAK, morning drop-off and afterschool pick-up will be in the Zoo Drive Lot instead of the Zoo Drive-Park Blvd curb/gate.
- Thank you to our Site Governance Team (SGT) for making Student Safety a priority!
Principal Steinberger | email@example.com | Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS
From our Parent Representatives on the SGT Committee:
“On November 19, a small but dedicated crew of RMS advocates expanded the entryway to the back parking lot, in preparation for new drop-off protocols after Winter Break! Thanks everyone!” – Karen Shelby, RMS 8th Grade Family