WELCOME to RMS MUSIC!!
RMS Music Director Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar and the Music Boosters will host an online RMS Music “Open House” Meeting on June 8, 6:00 – 7:00 PM. ALL ARE WELCOME to join, especially our RMS Feeder Schools, 6th Grade Music (2021-2022), Band/Jazz Band, Orchestra, Digital Music Production Students & Families … and anyone interested in the RMS Music program!!
RMS Music Meeting, June 8, 6:00 – 7:00 PM (Click to join Zoom mtg).
Meeting ID: 827 5404 1469
RMS Music Meeting Agenda for June 8, 2022:
- RMS Summer Instrumental Music Camp 2022: REGISTER!
- Music Director’s Year-End-Review of Band/ Jazz Band, Orchestra, Digital Music, 6th Grade Music.
- Music Boosters Music Education and Outreach Programs.
- Fundraising Accomplishments and Spending.
- Music Boosters Positions OPEN for 2022-2023.
- Preview for RMS Music 2022 – 2023.
- Q & A with Mr. E.K.
ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS ARE WELCOME to register for RMS Summer Instrumental Music Camp 2022, especially our incoming 6th Graders, current Band, Orchestra, Digital Music Production Students and any RMS Students new to RMS Music. RMS Summer School/ Extended School Year (ESY) and PrimeTime Students are welcome, too. NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
RMS Summer Instrumental Music Camp: June 27 – July 15, 2022 (Monday-Friday).
- 1:00-3:00 PM: Orchestra (Strings), 30 students.
- 3:00-5:00 PM: Band/ Jazz Band (Brass, Woodwinds, Percussion), 30 students.
- Musical instruments are available in the RMS Music inventory.
- Step 1: Registration.
- RMS Summer Instrumental Music: Orchestra.
- RMS Summer Instrumental Music: Band.
- If you have issues with the SDUSD Level Up registration process, please contact Level Up.
- Level Up Call Center: 619-725-7329.
- Level Up Email(s): email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please continue to Step 2; complete and submit the RMS Summer Instrumental Music Survey.
- Step 2: Complete and submit the RMS Summer Instrumental Music Survey.
- Select your musical preferences, let us know what your attendance availability is, etc.
- Step 3: If you are interested in signing up for 7th Period Elective Band or Orchestra, please complete and submit the RMS Elective Form for 2022-2023.
Questions? Please contact the RMS Music Boosters: email@example.com.
NEW MUSIC STUDENTS
Consider participating in RMS Summer Instrumental Music Camp as an introduction to your Middle School. Meet other RMS Students, get familiar with the campus and make friends while making music!!
It’s not too early to start thinking about what instrument you would like to learn for Band or Orchestra. Strings, Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion Instruments are all available in the RMS Music Room Inventory. Our Music Education partners San Diego Symphony and Advocates for Classical Music encourage you to explore your choices for musical instruments.
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RMS Music Boosters: email@example.com.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation: SUBSCRIBE!!