A Message from Vice Principal Brewer:
We have the go-ahead to continue enrolling students for our Summer Academic Program!
- June 22 – July 22, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- If you would like to enroll your child(ren), please fill out and submit the Roosevelt LEVEL UP Academic Summer School Enrollment form.
- If you would like to also apply for PrimeTime care, please apply via SDUSD PrimeTime.
Please feel free to contact Vice Principal Brewer with any questions regarding summer programming: email@example.com.
The San Diego Unified School District and The San Diego Foundation created Level Up San Diego for all SDUSD K-12 Students to enjoy summer activities beyond the classroom. Over 65 non-profit organizations are offering FREE opportunities for your child this summer. Level Up San Diego is open to all San Diego Unified students. To learn more about these programs please visit the LEVEL UP Enrichment Programs site and/or call the Level-Up Afternoon Enrichment Program Call Center at 619-725-7329.
Level Up Summer Enrichment Program 2022 Enrollment is IN PROGRESS.
- May 2 – May 16: SDUSD Families will gradually receive Level Up text messages with a registration link for Level Up Summer Enrichment 2022 activities.
- In order to receive Level Up text messages, families must have a cell phone number listed in their child(ren)’s PowerSchool.
- A separate text message with a unique registration link will be sent to every student enrolled in a SDUSD school. For example, if a parent has multiple students enrolled, the parent will receive one text message for each student.
- The Level Up registration link will have a pre-filled enrollment form for students and a recommended list of programs available in their immediate area based on their home address listed in PowerSchool.
- With the registration link, families can search additional program locations.
- Transportation to enrichment programs will not be provided.
- Level Up San Diego Summer 2022 CATALOG of Enrichment Activities
- SDUSD Level Up San Diego Enrichment Program Enrollment Information (English & Spanish)
If you missed the April 25 & 28 Level Up Zoom meetings, the slideshow is available:
LEVEL UP Summer 2022 Enrichment Programs on the RMS Campus
- Roosevelt Summer Instrumental Music for Middle School Students Grades 6-8 (SDUSD VAPA) .
- Both returning and new students are welcome. Students will continue to develop their skills with their chosen instrument or begin a new instrument. All students will participate in ensemble playing and work towards a performance at the end of the 3 weeks.
- Note: RMS Instrumental Music Camp info updated May 10, 2022.
- Camp dates: June 27 – July 15, 2022, Monday – Friday.
- Orchestra (Strings): 1:00 – 3:00 PM. (Updated 5/10/22).
- Band: 3:00 – 5:00 PM. Brass, percussion, woodwinds. (Updated 5/10/22).
- Cesar Chavez Service Clubs, La Jolla Playhouse, LabRats San Diego and The League of Amazing Programmers
LEVEL UP Summer 2022 Enrichment Programs from RMS Partners
- Treobytes Summer Camp (San Diego Mesa College) offered by our STEM partner who provided quality STEM experiences for RMS students this school year 2021-2022.