SDUSD Athletics is launching Middle School Athletics throughout the school district! All athletic teams will be FREE of charge to all SDUSD 6th, 7th and 8th Graders.
RMS Soccer Tryouts: March 21 & 23 (Monday & Tuesday), 2022, 3:30 – 5:00 PM, RMS Joint Use Field (Upas & Richmond).
- REGISTER: SDUSD and AthLEAD Advantage Sports Tryouts (March 21, 2022 | Soccer).
- If participation numbers are low, then a coed team will be created.
- Practices: 2-3 times a week. Games : April 9 – June 11, 2022 (Saturdays).
- Upcoming sports for 2022-2023: Basketball, Volleyball, Flag-Football & Track.
- Middle School Intramural Athletics FAQ for Families.
UPDATE: Sunday, March 20, 2022, 7:35 PM.
“All students meet at the lunch tables [before going to the RMS Joint Use Field]. We will first be signing-in and collecting waivers for all students. Please make sure your student-athlete has all the below paperwork filled out and signed by parent/guardian as this will determine if they will be able to try out. We recommend that your child bring a filled water bottle, athletic attire, sunscreen, and a towel to tryouts. We look forward to meeting your child at tryouts. Please keep in mind that this is a closed try-outs and families will not be allowed.”
– SDUSD Middle School Athletics and AthLEAD Advantage.
- Lonnie Jones (SDUSD Middle School Athletics): 619-725-7440 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aldo Chavez (AthLEAD Advantage): 619-769-3404 | email@example.com