If you haven’t yet, please complete Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) data in the Parent Portal. It is two short questions and will not take long to complete. This information is private and will not be used for any other purposes. We need this information to help ensure Roosevelt receives all the state funding we are entitled to. This will not affect your child receiving meals at school, these will continue to be free for all students.
- Sign into PowerSchool Parent Portal: https://powerschool.sandi.net/public/
- Click the icon LCFF Data Collection near the bottom of the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- For reference on the “LCFF Data Collection” page in the parent portal, the information shaded in blue provides help in determining the number of household members and what types of income to include.
- Click the dropdown, select the number of people living in your home.
- Click the radio button next to the appropriate income amount for the household.
- Click in the checkbox to certify the information and then click Submit.
- If you have additional children attending eligible LCFF schools, click on their names in your Parent Portal and repeat steps 1-5 for each child. Student names are at the top of the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
For help with technical issues, please contact Parent Online Support at 619.732.1400 or access these links: