Hello, RMS Families! A friendly reminder that Thursday, September 16, 2021 is the last day to apply for ASE Clubs for Fall 2021. We have a lot of fun and diverse programs that we are excited to be able to offer. You will have til 11:59 PM on Thursday night, so get your kiddos signed up!
The Fall 2021 After School Enrichment Program will run September 20-December 10, 2021. A late bus will be available for those who normally ride the school bus.
Please see the ASE Application Process for details on how to enroll. You will be notified of your enrollment by Sunday, September 19, so please check your emails.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
THANK YOU to the ASE Coordinator and Vice Principal Brewer for organizing the Fall 2021 ASE offerings and to the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation for sponsoring ASE. This program is provided at no-cost to ALL RMS Students. Funding is generously provided by donations from RMS Families, community sponsors, and through the fundraising efforts of the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation. If you are interested in supporting this program, your donations are appreciated. Thank You!!
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Position OPEN on the Foundation Board.