Hello, Music Families!
Please note the UPDATED Zero Period Music Schedule (Band & Orchestra) here and on the RMS Music page. Music Students should refer to their Music Google Classrooms.
Starting April 26, 2021, Zero Period Music program updates include:
- Combining the onsite Intermediate & Advanced Band groups on Tuesdays.
- NEW onsite Digital Music Production class on Wednesdays. Arrange MIDI Keyboard pick-up with Mr. E.K. and the RMS Library.
- Onsite Music Students will be playing instruments. Bring instruments to school or make arrangements to use Music Room instruments.
- Onsite Music Students may drop-off their personal instruments in the Music Room for safe-keeping during morning classes.
- ALL Music Students are encouraged to sign-up for Music Office Hour (Fridays, 10:30-11:30 AM) for one-on-one instrument lessons, help with music assignments, etc. Families may also sign-up to discuss the music program, etc.
Notes from the April 15, 2021 Music Meeting:
- Q4 Music Enrichment: Kennedy Center “Indie Hindi” with Falu, L.A. Philharmonic Virtual Tour of the Hollywood Bowl, Travel the World Through Music: Mexico, Philippines … and more!
- Music Open House for Incoming 6th Graders. SDHS Music Outreach for 8th & 7th Graders.
- Music Families: Please send your ideas for “Special Presentations” and your contacts at RMS Feeder Schools to the Music Boosters: email@example.com.
For more information about RMS Music, please contact the RMS Music Director, Nathan Elias Kocivar: firstname.lastname@example.org.