Hello, Music Families!
The changes in onsite and Zoom start times, 12:35 PM and 1:35 PM respectively, have been made to streamline the timing of onsite Students’ lunch and class, and to facilitate Students’ on-time participation in afternoon Zoom classes.
Students can refer to the April 19 – 22 schedule in their Music Google Classrooms and on the RMS Music page.
Stand-by for a possible update to the Zero Period Music Schedule starting April 26, 2021 which may include:
- Combining the Intermediate & Advanced Band groups.
- Offering an onsite Digital Music Production class.
- Mr. E.K. will survey his Students’ interest.
Notes from the April 15, 2021 Music Meeting:
- Starting April 19 (Monday): Onsite Orchestra Students will be playing instruments.
- Onsite Band Students: Stand-by for delivery of instrument PPE.
- ALL Music Students are encouraged to sign-up for Music Office Hour (Fridays).
- Arrange MIDI Keyboard pick-up/drop-off with Mr. E.K. and the RMS Library.
- Q4 Music Enrichment: Kennedy Center “Indie Hindi” with Falu, L.A. Philharmonic Virtual Tour of the Hollywood Bowl, Travel the World Through Music: Mexico, Philippines … and more!
- Music Open House for Incoming 6th Graders. SDHS Music Outreach for 8th & 7th Graders.
- Music Families: Please send your ideas for “Special Presentations” and your contacts at RMS Feeder Schools to the Music Boosters: email@example.com.
For more information about RMS Music, please contact the RMS Music Director, Nathan Elias Kocivar: firstname.lastname@example.org.