The RMS Music Boosters and Mr. E.K. invite the RMS Community to our Music Meeting this Thursday, April 15, 6:30 PM. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend, especially Families and Students in 6th Grade Music (Quarters 1-4) and Zero Period Music Elective (Band/Orchestra) Classes.
PLEASE CLICK to REGISTER for the RMS Music Meeting: Thursday, April 15, 6:30 PM.
RMS Music Meeting Agenda for April 15, 6:30 PM:
- Updates on Q4 onsite Band & Orchestra: Instruments, PPE, etc.
- Updates on Q4 Zoom Band & Orchestra: Music Coaches, etc.
- Review of UPDATED Q4 Zero Period Music Schedule (To Be Announced at Meeting).
- Expectations for 6th Grade Music.
- How to sign-up for Music Office Hours Sign-Up Genius (Fridays).
- Q4 Distribution/Return of MIDI Keyboards and intro to digital music production.
- Music Boosters: “Travel the World Through Music” and other music program enrichment presentations.
- Q & A with RMS Music Director, Mr. E.K.
NOTE for BAND Families: Mr. E.K’s Q4 PowerSchool Messenger now sends emails ONLY to Q4 6th Grade Music and Orchestra Students. To be included in the Band Roster to receive communications directly from Mr. E.K, please email the RMS Music Boosters: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
For more information about RMS Music, please contact:
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMS MUSIC PROGRAM: Music-Learning opportunities thrive at Roosevelt IB! Every 6th Grader will be enrolled in a 9-week music course this school year. The Zero Period Music Elective (Band & Orchestra) is composed of 6th, 7th & 8th Graders. Please come to our Music Meetings to learn about the Music Program, meet the Music Director, share your ideas with the Music Boosters and make connections with other Music Students & Families. Thanks for supporting RMS Music!!