A Message from the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation President:
We would like to acknowledge a very generous, anonymous donation of $2,500.00 to support costs for our Librarian. Each year, a portion of funds raised by the Foundation covers our Librarian’s salary. This school year has been such a challenging year to fundraise; we are so grateful to receive this extra support. To this special Sponsor:
– Betsey Zbyszynski, Friends of Roosevelt Foundation President
Mrs. Hassan, our RMS Librarian, invites Students to explore her guide to Black History Month Resources. Books about Black History, and more, are now available in the RMS LIBRARY INVENTORY.
How to Check-Out Books from the RMS Library
- Students: Wednesdays, 8:00 – 9:30 AM, during Asynchronous Learning.
- Parents: Wednesdays, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- CLICK for video tutorial “How to Place a Hold on a Book Using Destiny Discover.”
- CLICK for the Roosevelt IB MS Library inventory on “Destiny Discover.”
Students may “hold” up to three library books using the online “Destiny Discover” app. The “RMS Library Check-Out” button will be posted on the RooFriends Blog sidebar for access anytime. Any library books placed on hold on Wednesday – Tuesday will be available for pick-up the following Wednesday. Check-out periods are 2 weeks, with a max of 3 books total.
Arrive at the School Office (Upas Street) on a Wednesday morning. Let the School Office Staff know that you are picking up library books. Your selected books will be brought out to you. Return books at the School Office, too. ENJOY READING!!