RooFriends has two missions which your contributions help support:
Support student after-school programs and teacher appreciation. For more information link to After School Club Program Descriptions. The more funds we raise, the more programs we can offer at Roosevelt.
Total support Budgeted for 2019-20: $93,500.
- Annual license to use the IB sponsorship and brand: Cost $10,000
- IB Evaluation Fees: Cost $6,500
- IB Training for new Roosevelt Staff: Cost $10,000
- Zoo Expeditionary Learning Program (ZELP): Cost $14,500.
- Peace One Day: Cost $5,000
- Teacher Mini Grants: ACost $5,000
- Visual and Performing Arts Integration: Cost $6,000
- Band & Music: Cost $5,000
- Garden Program: Cost $9,000
- Library Tech: Cost $22,500
Support enrichment programs for the school’s IB program. For More information link to IB Enrichment Programs.