Thank you for your interest in our program. Although completion of an ASE application is not a guarantee of enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Spots are limited and are filled on a weighted ranking basis, barring any priorities set by instructors. If more students apply for a class as a 1st choice than are seats available, the class will be filled by lottery, barring any priorities set by instructors.
- If you have made a mistake in your enrollment form, please submit a second, correct form that includes all your student’s requests. The last form submitted is the one that will be considered; all others will be deleted.
- Programs may be canceled due to low student enrollment.
- An enrollment confirmation email with your final schedule will be sent by September 19, 2021.
- If you applied for any of the following, there are additional applications/forms to complete:
- Standard codes of conduct for school also apply to ASE. Any teacher or instructor has the power to remove students from an ASE offering. Students removed from ASE programs for not meeting standard conduct expectations will not be permitted to enroll in ASE again within this academic school year.
- Attendance is required; missing ASE without an email is an unexcused absence. If you must miss ASE for an appointment or sickness, please email the ASE Program Coordinator to let us know.
- Chronic unexcused absences will result in removal from an ASE class for the remainder of the semester and may prevent you from enrolling in future ASE offerings.