March 28 – April 1, 2022 (Spring Break 2022)
- A deposit of $50 is due now in order to reserve a spot for your student.
- Please submit this Communication Form in order to receive registration information or go to the 6th Grade Camp Registration page.
For over 60 years, San Diego 6th Grade Students have enjoyed the great experiences offered by the Outdoor Education 6th Grade Camp program. Friends of Roosevelt Foundation organizes the effort to send RMS 6th Graders to Cuyamaca Outdoor School Sixth Grade Camp during Spring Break to spend a week learning all about science in a hands-on, experiential way with their friends.
Camp Information (2022)
- Camp Location: Cuyamaca Outdoor School.
- Cost: $380/student (estimated). This includes lodging, meals, transportation and insurance.
- Partial scholarship and payment plans available.
- How Parents can help: Turn in funds in a timely manner, volunteer at fundraising events, volunteer to chaperone. Join the 6th Grade Camp Committee!
- Email the 6th Grade Camp Committee: RMS6thGradeCamp@gmail.com
We are counting on fundraising opportunities to reduce the cost for everyone. If you have fundraising ideas you’d like to share, or are interested in helping organize this year’s 6th Grade Camp as a Committee Member or a volunteer, please attend a meeting and contact the 6th Grade Camp Committee: RMS6thGradeCamp@gmail.com.
Please remember that the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation’s 6th Grade Camp trip is a Foundation-sponsored event and is NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ROOSEVELT MIDDLE SCHOOL. Please direct your camp questions to RMS6thGradeCamp@gmail.com.