6th Grade Camp 2022-23
For over 75 years, San Diego 6th Grade Students have enjoyed the great experiences offered by the Outdoor Education 6th Grade Camp program. Friends of Roosevelt Foundation organizes the effort to send RMS 6th Graders to Cuyamaca Outdoor School Sixth Grade Camp during Spring Break to spend a week learning all about science in a hands-on, experiential way with their friends.
- Dates: March 27 – March 31, 2023
- Location: Cuyamaca Outdoor School
- Who: 6th graders only. The camp has strict rules on limiting this to 6th graders due to emotional and physical maturity.
- Price: $380 – includes camp, meals, bus transportation
- Registration: Registration will open September 1, 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year. Registration and $50 deposit will be due October 1, 2022. Registration is here.
- Payment Plans: Payment plans will be available. Due dates will be as follows: 10/1/22 $50 deposit, 11/1/22 $80, 12/1/22 $80, 1/1/23 $80, 2/1/23 $90. Full payment will be due no later than 2/5/2023.
- Scholarships: There is an opportunity to request a partial scholarship. If you are interested in this opportunity, you will need to volunteer for the fundraising events leading up to camp.
- Forms: The Student Health Registration form and Parent Authorization form are both required and due by 2/5/2023. Medication Authorization form and Request Special Meals form are only required if needed.
- Sponsored by: Friends of Roosevelt Foundation
- Contact: EMAIL the 6th Grade Camp Volunteer Committee with questions.
To see the daily camp schedule, view an interactive map, and learn more, click HERE.
The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation’s 6th Grade Camp trip is a Foundation-sponsored event and is NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ROOSEVELT MIDDLE SCHOOL.
Please direct your camp questions to the 6th Grade Camp Committee.
Volunteers Needed: 2022-2023 Incoming 6th Grade Parents: We need parent volunteers to help coordinate all things 6th Grade Camp. Please see the volunteer’s page to see what is needed and send an email to volunteer!