Thank you for your interest in our program. Although completion of an ASE application is not a guarantee of enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Programs with additional requirements:
- Cooking Round the World
- Girls in Science – additional application form distributed only at the GiS Mandatory Meeting: Jan. 10th, lunch period, Room 807
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
- Spots are limited and are filled on a first come-first served basis.
- Programs may be canceled due to low student enrollment.
- An enrollment confirmation email with your final schedule will be sent by Jan. 26th.
- Rosters will be posted on the ASE bulletin board next to the student store by Jan. 26th.
- Students are expected to commit to regular attendance and to follow school rules for student conduct.
- Students who do not attend regularly or who drop out of a program without a valid excuse will not be allowed to re-enroll in additional programs.
- Students not in the PrimeTime program must promptly leave campus at the conclusion of their after-school program. Loitering on campus will not be allowed.