Thank you for your interest in our program. Although completion of an ASE application is not a guarantee of enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request. In addition, you will need to complete BOTH of the following forms:
- Complete a 2017-18 PrimeTime Application (if you are already enrolled in PrimeTime, you do not need to repeat this step). Every student participating in ASE is required to complete the PrimeTime Application.*
- Complete a PrimeTime Student Participation Form (English, Español). If you are enrolled in PrimeTime, you do not need to repeat this step. However, Every student participating in ASE is required to complete the PrimeTime Student Participation Form.*
*You do not need to repeat this step if you have already submitted this for the 2017-18 school year.
Programs with additional requirements:
- Girls in Science: additional application form must be submitted. Form will be distributed at mandatory information meeting on September 7, 2017, lunchtime in Room 807. See Girls in Science Information Flyer.
- Jr. Theater: final roster will be established after auditions (after 1st week).
RETURN ALL FORMS BY SEPT. 13 to the main office- box labeled After School Programs.
- Spots are limited and are filled on a first come-first served basis.
- Programs may be canceled due to low student enrollment.
- Rosters will be posted on the ASE Bulletin Board located next to the Student Store by Sept. 21, 2017.
- Students are expected to commit to regular attendance and to follow school and PrimeTime rules for student conduct.
- Students may be dropped from ASE programs for failure to follow PrimeTime Check-In/Check-Out procedures.
Students are expected to commit to regular attendance and to follow school and
YMCA PrimeTime rules for student conduct. Students who do not attend
regularly or who drop out of a program without a valid excuse will not be
allowed to re-enroll in additional programs. Students not in the PrimeTime program must promptly leave campus at the conclusion of their after-school program. Loitering on campus will not be allowed. Chronic loitering may result in student being dropped from an after-school program.