- Fall: September 25, 2017 – January 26, 2018*
- Spring: January 29, 2017 – May 18, 2018*
* Unless otherwise noted
How to Apply
- Select your program(s). See ASE 2017-18 Program Descriptions. Consider also selecting some back up choices.
- Complete an application September 6th – 13th. Two ways available this year!
- Apply online! You can submit an After-School Enrichment Activities Application online from a smartphone, home computer, the local library, or at school. Computers will be available in PrimeTime (Room 702) during the application period, 6:00-7:30 am & after school – 6:00 pm for parents/guardians to use to apply. OR,
- Apply on paper. Pick up an application in the PrimeTime (Room 702) or at the Information Fairs held on campus during the school lunch period on Sept. 6th & 7th. (Download here.)
- Complete additional forms (Required):
- Complete a 2017-18 PrimeTime Application (if you are already enrolled in PrimeTime, you do not need to repeat this step). Every student participating in ASE is required to complete the PrimeTime Application.
- Complete a PrimeTime Student Participation Form (Español). (Also available in PrimeTime, Room 702.) Every student participating in ASE is required to submit the PrimeTime Student Participation Form. (If you are already enrolled in PrimeTime, you do not need to repeat this step.)
(a) Complete pages 1-3. (If Student will ONLY attend the ASE Programs, you must also check the box, “I authorize my child to sign himself/herself in/out of the program to walk home and/or ride the bus….”)
(b) 2017-18 Before School Late Arrival Form: leave blank
(c) 2017-18 After-School Early Release Form:
|Student will ONLY attend the ASE programs||Student will attend BOTH the ASE and the PrimeTime programs|
|Top Section:||Enter School Name, Grade Level, and full legal name at top of form.|
|Start Date:||Date you fill in the application|
|End Date:||June 14, 2018 (last day of school)|
|Early Release Reason:||Enter “1” for “Parallel Program||(may vary based on your family’s need, consult PrimeTime staff if you have questions)|
|Schedule:||Enter the time that each ASE program ends on each day you intend on attending ASE. In the days not attending, write “Not Attending“.|
*** Girls in Science requires an additional form that will be distributed at the GiS mandatory meeting: September 17th @ Lunch Period, Room 807. ***
4. Return all forms. Please turn these into PrimeTime staff (Room 702) or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes programs which have an audition or try-out before the final roster is established. We must have all paperwork before a student can audition or try-out.
5. Check the Roster. Although completion of an ASE application is not a guarantee of enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Enrollment is first-come, first-served and spots are limited. Students should check posted rosters to confirm their enrollment before the start date. Rosters will posted on the After-School Bulletin Board located next to the Student Store by Sept. 21st.
Students are expected to commit to regular attendance and to follow school and YMCA PrimeTime rules for student conduct and PrimeTime Check-In/Check-Out Procedures. Students who do not attend regularly, who drop out of a program without a valid excuse, or who do not comply with PrimeTime Check-In/Check-Out procedures will be dropped from the program and will not be allowed to re-enroll in additional programs.