Roosevelt International Middle School — in partnership with the YMCA Prime-
Time Program and The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation — is pleased to present
this year’s after-school enrichment activities. We hope our students will enjoy the
great programs we have to offer!
These programs are free to all Roosevelt students. Funding for these programs is
generously provided by donations from Roosevelt families, community sponsors
and through the fundraising efforts of The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation.
YMCA’s PrimeTime provides overall administrative coordination and campus safety/supervision for the after-school programs. Students will not have to stay and participate in any other PrimeTime activities and they will not have to meet any minimum-hour requirements, but all students must complete PrimeTime forms.
Students are expected to commit to regular attendance and to follow school and
YMCA PrimeTime rules for student conduct. Students who do not attend regularly or who drop out of a program without a valid excuse will not be allowed to re-enroll in additional programs. Students not in the PrimeTime program must promptly leave campus at the conclusion of their after-school program. Loitering on campus will not be allowed. Chronic loitering may result in student being dropped from an after-school program.
Check-in / Check-out Procedures
To ensure student and campus safety, all ASE students must follow these procedures each day they participate in an ASE program.
- 1:30 pm: (Tu) Check-In to ASE at the Lunch Arbor/Cafeteria
- 2:30 pm: (M, W, Th) Check-In to ASE at the Lunch Arbor/Cafeteria. This applies to all ASE students who end school at 2:30 pm, including students whose ASE doesn’t start until 3:30 pm.
- 3:30 pm: Check-In to 3:30 ASE in Room 702
- All students: Check-Out of ASE in Room 702.
- ASE Only students will be released to go home*. PrimeTime students will join their PrimeTime group.
* Parent/guardian must check the box, “I authorize my child to sign himself/herself in/out of the program to walk home and/or ride the bus….” on the PrimeTime Student Participation Form.
- ASE 2017-18 Schedule
- ASE 2017-18 Program Descriptions
- ASE 2017-18 Application Process
- ASE 2017-18 Application
- ASE 2017-18 Requirements
PrimeTime Assistant Site Supervisor of ASE
RooFriends ASE Program Coordinator
Jordan Sobel, Vice Principal
Christina Casillas, Principal