The last RooFriends Social of the 2022 – 2023 school year is THIS WEDNESDAY May 17, 4:00-6:30 PM at Thorn Street Brewery North Park, 3176 Thorn St.
ALL Parents, Teachers and Staff are welcome! If you know new families coming to Roosevelt, please invite them to the RooFriends Social.
Apply for RooFriends Board & Committee Members for 2023-2024!! Friends of Roosevelt Foundation (aka RooFriends) Board is looking to fill 5-6 open positions on the 2023-2024 Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Board of Directors.
If you are interested, please complete the online APPLICATION form. Applications are due by June 12, 2023.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- No experience necessary.
- Parents, guardians, community members are all welcome.
- Meetings are once a month.
- Board terms are 1 year, and board members may be re-appointed annually.
- The new Board will be approved at the June Board of Directors meeting.
- Learn more about RooFriends and what we support.
RooFriends supports many RMS programs and events for Students and Staff.
Sign-up to support education enrichment programs by volunteering for the RooFriends Parking Fundraiser on May 27 (Saturday, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM).
We are currently seeking fresh faces to join us on the following teams:
- After School Enrichment (ASE): 2-3 coordinator spots open.
- Parking Fundraiser Committee:4-5 team members to organize volunteers and track funds.
- Communications Committee: 1 parent to represent each level, including incoming 6th Graders.
- Event Planning: Coordinating RooFriends Socials at local establishments, support Back-to-School Night and IB Fest.
- Graphic Design: Design posters, flyers, logos, etc.
Please email email@example.com as soon as possible if you are interested. In order to ensure a smooth transition, committees will be meeting before the end of this school year to share information to next year’s committee members.
Foundation President, 2021-2023