Friends of Roosevelt Foundation (aka RooFriends) Board is looking to fill 5-6 open positions on the 2023-2024 Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Board of Directors. If you are interested, please complete the online APPLICATION form. Applications are due by June 12, 2023.
- No experience necessary.
- Parents, guardians, community members are all welcome.
- Meetings are once a month.
- Board terms are 1 year and board members may be re-appointed annually.
- The new Board will be approved at the June Board of Directors meeting.
- Learn more about RooFriends and what we support.
RooFriends supports many programs and events. We are currently seeking fresh faces to join us on the following teams:
- After School Enrichment (ASE): 2-3 spots open
- Parking Fundraiser Committee:4-5 individuals to organize volunteers and track funds
- Communications Committee: minimally, 1 parent from each grade level
- Event Planning: Coordinating RooFriends Socials at local establishments, support Back-to-School Night and IB Fest
- Graphic Design: Design posters, flyers, logos, etc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are interested. In order to ensure a smooth transition, committees will be meeting before the end of this school year to share information to next year’s committee members.
Foundation President, 2021-2023