NOT LIMITED TO 8th GRADE FAMILIES–anyone can participate! 7th and 6th grade families are welcome to get a preview of what your future 8th graders will be involved in!
April 28: Community Project Presentation Panelists Needed!
Our 8th graders have worked hard on their Community Projects which will be presented THIS Friday, April 28. Volunteers will listen to the small groups as they present and ask a few questions. Can be just part of the day! Even just ONE SESSION!
Please contact Leah Lavelle for more details and to sign-up: email@example.com
8th Grade Presentations will take place during 8th Grade PHE classes in the RMS Library. Volunteers will listen to students make their presentations in small table groups and ask questions. Presentations schedule for April 28 (Friday):
- Period 1: 8:30 – 9:26 am
- Period 2: 9:33 – 10:29 am
- Period 3: 10:34 – 11:30 am
- Period 4: 11:35 am – 12:37 pm (for Period 0 PHE students)
- Period 5: 1:17 – 2:13 pm
- Period 6: 2:18 – 3:14 pm
Due Monday, April 24: SeaWorld Field Trip (May 1)
- For promotion eligible 8th Graders! Coach Corn looking for a few more chaperones! Please contact ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org–If you have already volunteered, look for an email sent to verify you are still planning on going. It should be a fun time!
- Students need to be eligible to attend; ineligible kids will be notified on 4/28.
- Eligibility will be based on both academic and citizenship GPA from P4 (ends 4/21) and 7 or less tardies.
- Counselors or administrators should be contacted if there is a question about eligibility due to absences, tardies or behavior.
SAVE THE DATE! 8th Grade PROMOTION: JUNE 12 (Monday), 9 AM
- Promotion Ceremony at The Observatory Theatre North Park (2891 University Ave) in the Jefferson Elementary neighborhood.
- Each 8th Grade Student may have up to 4 Guests. Details to follow.
- Last Day of School: June 14, 2023.
Volunteers for 8th Grade Events
We need volunteers for a variety of 8th Grade committees and events to end middle school on a high note. Please help us make it a fabulous finish for our 8th Graders!
- Contact Ms. Lavelle: email@example.com
- 8th Grade Volunteers Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Events Volunteers Interest Form
Here’s the recording of our 8th Grade Parent Meeting (March 20, 2023). Passcode: Gvm88Tv?
For the slideshow presentation, click graphic.