Please Encourage our Students to Become Better Musicians and Global Citizens.
Give the Gift of Music TODAY!!
If you prefer to donate by check, please contact RMS Music Boosters to make arrangements: email@example.com.
Roosevelt IB MS invites Students to take part in our innovative and engaging Music Program that includes Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Digital Music and 6th Grade Music.
Following the IB Music model, RMS Music offers students the opportunities to explore and enjoy the diversity of music from around the world, and encourages them to develop their own creativity through musical performance art.
Your Tax-Deductible Donation Provides Resources, Supplies and Experiences for RMS Music Students.
6th Grade Music and Digital Music Classes
- $20: 1 set of new headphones.
- $50: 1 Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) keyboard.
- $375: 15 Drum Pads for Introduction to Percussion Instruments.
- $500: WorldBeat Center Drum and Dance Workshop Field Trip, including live music and instruments for 4 classes of 6th Grade Music (1st Semester).
- $650: 1 Digital Music Software Subscription. 6th Grade Music may use up to 4 subscriptions per school year.
RMS Orchestra: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass.
- $25: 8 sets rosin for string instruments maintenance.
- $100: Strings for instrument repair.
- $240: Music Books for Beginning Orchestra.
- Various Costs for Instrument Rentals.
- Costs to retain Music Coach for RMS Orchestra Summer Camp 2023.
RMS Band, Jazz Band: Trumpet, Trombone, Saxophone, Drums, Piano, Bass Guitar.
- $15: Electric Guitar strings.
- $35: Saxophone mouthpiece and neck strap.
- $130: Replacement reeds for woodwinds.
- $250: Bass Guitar and Speaker / Amp.
- $275: Jazz Band Music Books.
- $520: Grand Piano delivery and cart assembly.
- $675: Grand Piano dolly/ cart mechanism.
Field Trips for Band and Orchestra
- $200: Classics 4 Kids “Nature’s Music” STEM Concert at the San Diego Balboa Theatre, Beginning Band and Orchestra (May 18), $5 per student.
- $250: 1 Bus for field trip transport in San Diego.
- $400: California Music Educators Association (CMEA) Fest Membership and Entry Fees, future Beginning Band and Orchestra participation (2023-2024).
- $500: Coronado Jazz Fest, one-on-one mentor & student workshop and adjudication (May 6).
- $1000: Transportation for “Music in the Parks” Festival, Buena Park, CA (May 12).
- $3000: “Music in the Parks” Festival for both Jazz Band and Advanced Orchestra, including performances and admission to Knott’s Berry Farm, $75 per student (May 12).
The RMS Community Donated $6280.60 to “Give the Gift of Music” 2022.
Our GOAL for 2023 is $6500 with Community Outreach of 100 DONORS.
THANKS for SUPPORTING MUSIC EDUCATION at ROOSEVELT IB MS!!
Stay On Beat with RMS Music
- Follow RMS Music on Instagram: @rimsmusicprogram.
- Learn Digital Music with Mr. EK’s 6th Grade Music Classes | YouTube.com.
- For RMS Music concerts, etc: Roosevelt IB MS Music Boosters (San Diego, CA) | YouTube.com.