REGISTER for Principal Steinberger’s Town Hall Zoom Meeting THIS FRIDAY, April 7, 9:00 AM:
Principal’s Town Hall Zoom Meeting Registration Link
Principal Steinberger | email@example.com
RMS Important Dates Calendar | Sync with the RooFriends.org Google Calendar
RMS Calendar Updates
- April 7, 9:00 AM: Principal’s Town Hall Zoom Registration Link
- April 8 & 15: Volunteer for RooFriends Parking Fundraisers.
- April 10-15: RMS Music “Give the Gift of Music” online campaign.
- April 17, 5:30 PM: San Diego Cluster Community Meeting at Roosevelt.
- April 22: Core Academy Concert by RMS Orchestra and AmateurPianists.org.
- April 28: 8th Grade Community Project presentations.
- May 4: Roosevelt IB Fest. Details to follow!
- Sync with the RooFriends.org Calendar to keep up to date with RMS events.
- ALL SDUSD middle school students are invited to the “Flag Football Kickoff” with the L.A. Chargers THIS Saturday, April 8, 10 AM – 12 PM at Madison HS.
RMS Music Update
- Learn more about RMS Music via the annual “Give the Gift of Music” online campaign next week April 10 – 15 with daily “RMS Music Spotlight” stories about 6th Grade Music, Orchestra, Band, Jazz and Music Boosters.
- April 22, 11 AM – 12 PM, RMS Auditorium: Save the Date for the “Music for a Lifetime” Community Concert with musicians from RMS Orchestra, RMS Feeder Schools, SDHS and AmateurPianists.org. FREE, donations welcome. 4/22 Core Academy students will attend this RMS cultural enrichment curriculum event.
RMS Community Support!
- Check out the many ways You Can Help! RMS Students and Staff:
RMS Yearbook 2022-2023
ASB Weekly Announcements
Roosevelt Summer Programs
- Enrollment Window OPEN for Academic Summer 2023 Programs: June 20 – July 21.
- All RMS students attending RMS Summer Academic Program may apply for RMS Summer PrimeTime.
- Open Enrollment for LevelUp summer enrichment programs NOW OPEN.
PrimeTime Spots Are Available Before and After School
- Please email Roosevelt@arc-experience.com if you are interested in signing-up.
Core Academy Saturday School | Attendance Reporting
- The remaining Core Academy dates are: 4/8, 4/22, 5/6, 5/20, 6/3. Please sign-up.
- Students who attend Core Academy on April 22 will attend the “Music for a Lifetime” concert hosted by RooFriends Music Boosters and AmateurPianists.org.
- Please report absences using this link or email Ms. Vallejo (firstname.lastname@example.org).