This Wednesday & Thursday are BOTHMINIMUM SCHEDULE DAYS.
- 6th Period ends at 1:44 PM.
- SLCs begin at 2:00 PM.
- NO ASE Clubs on Wednesday and Thursday. After school sports practices March 1st may be impacted – contact your student’s coach with questions.
Student Led Conferences will be On-Campus In-Person
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the RMS campus on Wednesday or Thursday for Student Led Conferences. Your student can present to you at home if you are unable to join us in person.
For 6th and 7th grade students, your child will complete this presentation in their English class and at home. Below is the schedule for our SLCs. Please note that the timing is set up as a guide, and you are able to come at a different time if needed. As a reminder, these conferences are led by students. This means that teachers are there to answer questions about learning, not to focus on specific grades or assignments.
Wed., March 1 (Last Names A-L) Thurs., March 2 [Last Names M-Z]
2:00-2:30 Last Names A-B 2:00-2:30 Last Names M-N
2:30-3:00 Last Names C-D 2:30-3:00 Last Names O-R
3:00-3:30 Last Names E-G 3:00-3:30 Last Names S-T
3:30-4:00 Last Names H-L 3:30-4:00 Last Names U-Z
- 6th Grade: ROOMS 809/810
- 7th Grade: ROOMS 801/802
- 8th Grade: LIBRARY
For 8th grade students, we are focusing on reflection prior to promotion. I will be sending a follow up email directly to all families of students who are currently ineligible for the promotion ceremony at this time, in order to come in and discuss the following (led by your student):
- Why are you ineligible?
- What goals do you have to become eligible this semester?
- How can teachers and family members support you in achieving these goals?
As a reminder, the following are the requirements for participation in the 2022-2023 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony:
- 2.0 (or above) Academic Grade Point Average (GPA)
- 2.0 (or above) Citizenship Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Completed Community Project Presentation and Reflection
- No suspensions
- No truancies
- No more than 7 tardies
- No outstanding library materials
Principal Steinberger, firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS Important Dates Calendar| Sync with the RooFriends.org Google Calendar