RMS Community: PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE with YOUR GUESTS from OUT-OF-TOWN, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA and PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS. Thank You!!
Visiting Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo this Saturday and Sunday?
If you need a convenient spot to park … for a GOOD CAUSE …
PLEASE PARK AND DONATE AT ROOSEVELT MIDDLE SCHOOL!!
Your $20 DONATION Will Benefit Public School Education Enrichment Programs.
Roosevelt International Middle School is walking distance to Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo. Located along Park Blvd next door to the San Diego Zoo with campus entrances on Zoo Drive and Upas Street: 3366 Park Blvd, San Diego, 92103 (Google Maps).
RMS Community Volunteers will welcome you at the school entrances and safely guide you to OPEN PARKING SPOTS on campus. $20 DONATION per vehicle: CREDIT CARD and CASH accepted.
Your $20 Parking Spot Supports:
- AfterSchool Enrichment (ASE) Clubs Offered FREE for ALL Students: Musical Theatre, Improv with Diversionary Theatre, Photography with MOPA, Strategic Games, Girls in Science with the San Diego Zoo, Creative Arts, Dance, Mural Club, Gardening, GSA and more!!
- Music Programs: 6th Grade Music, Digital Music, Jazz Band and Orchestra.
- ASB Student Council Activities.
- 6th Grade Camp Scholarships.
- 8th Grade Promotion Celebrations.
- Library Services.
- IB Training for Teachers and Staff.
- Classroom Grants for Teachers and Staff.
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Events.
Parking is available at Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo. If those lots are full or you are looking for alternative parking options, please consider parking at:
Your $20 Donation will support Friends of Roosevelt Foundation efforts to fund Education Enrichment for RMS Students.
THANKS for Supporting RooFriends, RMS Students & Staff!! Enjoy Presidents Holiday at Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo!
You’re Not Going to Balboa Park or the San Diego Zoo This Weekend, but You’d Like to Support RMS Students??