Let Your Voice Be Heard!!
California School Parent Survey
Roosevelt parents and caregivers currently have the opportunity to provide feedback to the California Department of Education regarding several aspects of the Roosevelt experience. Please complete the survey so that your voice can be heard!
- Please complete this online survey for Roosevelt to learn more about your opinions and perceptions about our school.
- Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to Roosevelt only.
- The results are for the use of your district. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
Title I Needs Assessment
- Title I Needs Assessment Provide input on how to spend Roosevelt’s Title I Budget.
- Thursday, Feb 16, 4:00 PM: SSC Meeting.
- Here is the SSC Agenda and Zoom link
The School Site Council (SSC) provides input on our Title 1 budget spending and allocation.
For more information:
- Principal Steinberger, email@example.com
- Roofriends.org Calendar