RMS Community: PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE with YOUR GUESTS from OUT-OF-TOWN, FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA and PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS. Thank You!!
The San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park are Open for the Holidays!!
If the lots are full and you need a convenient spot to park …
for a GOOD CAUSE …
PLEASE PARK AND DONATE AT ROOSEVELT MIDDLE SCHOOL!!
Your $20 DONATION Will Benefit Public School Education Enrichment Programs.
Roosevelt International Middle School is walking distance from the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Located along Park Blvd next door to the San Diego Zoo with campus entrances on Zoo Drive and Upas Street: 3366 Park Blvd, San Diego, 92103 (Google Maps).
RMS Community Volunteers will welcome you at the school entrances on Zoo Drive and safely guide you to OPEN PARKING SPOTS on campus. $20 DONATION per vehicle: CREDIT CARD and CASH accepted.
Your $20 Parking Spot Supports:
- AfterSchool Enrichment (ASE) Clubs Offered FREE for ALL Students: Musical Theatre & Improv, Photography with MOPA, Strategic Games, Girls in Science with the San Diego Zoo, Creative Arts, Dance, Mural Club, Gardening, GSA and more!!
- Music Programs: 6th Grade Music, Digital Music, Jazz Band and Orchestra.
- ASB Student Council Activities.
- 6th Grade Camp Scholarships.
- 8th Grade Promotion Celebrations.
- Library Services.
- IB Training for Teachers and Staff.
- Classroom Grants for Teachers and Staff.
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Events.
THANK YOU for Supporting the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation and RMS Students & Staff!
Please consider making a tax-deductible, one-time or monthly donation to RooFriends.org!!