Band & Orchestra’s First Field Trip for 2022-2023!!
RMS Band & Orchestra / Instrumental Music Students will attend a San Diego Symphony Open Rehearsal and also go on a special behind-the-scenes guided tour of the The Rady Shell concert venue.
- December 7 (Weds), 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
NOTE: Dec 7 is a LATE START WEDNESDAY. Music Field Trip participants check-in BEFORE school starts. Students and Chaperones check-in with Mr. EK in the Music Room / RMS Auditorium at 08:30 AM. Buses to depart at 09:00 AM. Participants must be at The Rady Shell at least 30 minutes before the Open Rehearsal starts at 10:00 AM.
- RMS Music Families are welcome to meet us at The Rady Shell. The Open Rehearsal program begins at 10:00 AM. Metered parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to The Rady Shell.
- San Diego Symphony Open Rehearsals at The Rady Shell are FREE and OPEN to the public.
- This RMS Music trip is scheduled on the same day as the 7th Grade San Diego Zoo trip. 7th Grade Band & Orchestra students have had the option of signing-up for either trip.
- Music Chaperones will receive an info email from Music Boosters Dec 6. Thanks for volunteering!!
- From the San Diego Symphony: Field Trip Notes for Teachers, Chaperones & Students (Open Rehearsal Dec 7, 2022).
Band & Orchestra’s First Concert for 2022-2023!!
Band & Orchestra Students invite the RMS Community to RMS Music Winter Concert 2022.
- December 8, 2022 | Thursday, 6:30 – 7:30 PM. | RMS Auditorium.
- FREE CONCERT. Donations Welcome.
- Doors Open at 6:15 PM. Open Seating. Invite Family & Friends!
Concert Notes for Band & Orchestra Students.
- Pre-Performance Call Time: December 8, 5:30 PM for ALL Band and Orchestra Students.
- Concert Attire: Black & White. A clothing rack will be in the school office the morning of the concert if students would like to store their outfits. The clothing rack will be transported from the school office to the Music Room during 6th Period.
- Students who are in 7th Period Music on Dec 8 may stay on campus after Orchestra and help prepare for the Winter Concert.
- Please consider packing an extra snack to take to school on the morning of the concert.
- If you would like to contribute to the Winter Concert Pre-Performance Snack Fund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Venmo, Cash and online donation options.
Music Notes for RMS Music Families.
For More Information AboutRMS Music
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director: email@example.com.
- RooFriends Music Boosters: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation: SUBSCRIBE!!
- Sync with the RMS Music Calendar.
- Follow RMS Music on Instagram: @rimsmusicprogram
- Learn Digital Music with Mr. E.K: 6th Grade Music Class | YouTube.com.
- Roosevelt IB MS Music Boosters (San Diego, CA) | YouTube.com