7th Grade San Diego Zoo Field Trip
7th Graders with good standing in Citizenship will have the opportunity to explore the world famous San Diego Zoo on December 7 (Weds), 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM. Information about the trip and eligibility can be found in this informative slideshow.
Field Trip permission forms will be distributed by Language and Literature teachers this week. Return permission forms by Friday, December 2.
7th Grade Families: Chaperones Needed!!
Submit SDUSD Volunteer forms to the RMS Office by Thursday, December 1.
- Chaperones will accompany students on the walk to/from and supervise students during the Zoo visit. 10 to 1 ratio of kids to adults per Zoo requirements.
- This 7th Grade San Diego Zoo trip is scheduled on the same day (Dec 7) as the RMS Music trip.
- Dec 7 is a LATE START WEDNESDAY. Students will go to first period then meet up in the Lunch area for staging. 9:30 AM – 3:14 PM.
If you are interested in chaperoning for this field trip:
- Please email Sarah Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the online SDUSD Volunteer Application Form as soon as possible. Login using SDUSD Student or Staff ID–your 7th Grader can give you their log in info.
- Example SDUSD Volunteer Application Form (English)
- Example SDUSD Volunteer Application Form (Espanol)
- Forms are also available in the RMS Office.
- The School Administrative Assistant Ms. Hernandez (email@example.com) and Nurse Keesee (firstname.lastname@example.org) are available to help you through the application process. Nurse Keesee is on campus Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
SUPPORT RMS field trips by volunteering for the RooFriends December Nights Parking Fundraiser Dec 2 & 3!!