This Thursday is a MINIMUM SCHEDULE DAY.
- 6th Period ends at 1:44 PM.
- Orchestra (Thursday) is scheduled for 7th Period 1:49 – 2:44 PM.
- Student Led Conferences begin at 2:00 PM. Conferences are about 20 minutes.
- NO ASE Clubs on Thursday.
Student Led Conferences On-Campus In-Person.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to RMS this Thursday. Your student may present to you off campus if you are unable to join us. Please drop off (or have your child drop off) the SLC feedback in the Main Office if you decide to hold your conference at home.
On Campus Conference Locations:
- 8th Grade: LIBRARY.
- 7th Grade: ROOMS 801/802 (Next to the Garden, Upas St).
- 6th Grade: ROOMS 809/810 (Next to the PrimeTime Gate, Upas St).
We ask that parents and caregivers follow the SLC Schedule below to help with balance, but understand if you need to attend at a time that works for you.
THURSDAY, October 27
- 2:00-2:30 PM Last Names M-N
- 2:30-3:00 PM Last Names O-R
- 3:00-3:30 PM Last Names S-T
- 3:30-4:00 PM Last Names U-Z
Student Led Conferences are not traditional parent teacher conferences. As an IB school, one of our most important Learner Profile Attributes is Reflection. This will be an opportunity to hear from your child about what they have learned and where they can improve. Teachers will circulate to answer questions regarding your child’s learning, keeping the focus away from a specific grade, but focusing on learning experiences.
Principal Steinberger, email@example.com