ATTENTION ALL MUSIC STUDENTS!!
Music Families, please share this information with your Music Students. Thank You!!
THIS THURSDAY Oct 27, 9:30-10:30 AM: LJMS Jazz Reach Concert.
- RMS has been selected by La Jolla Music Society and SDUSD Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) to host a special Jazz Reach concert on our campus featuring Metta Quintet.
- ALL Semester 1 Music Students (6th Grade Music, Band, Orchestra, Digital Music), RMS Staff and Music Families are invited to attend.
Weds 10/26: Mr. E.K. will distribute permission forms to music students today.
- 6th Grade Music, Band and Digital Music students will receive their forms in music classes today.
- ORCHESTRA STUDENTS: VISIT THE MUSIC ROOM TODAY TO PICK-UP YOUR FORMS FROM MR. E.K.
- For music students who are absent or miss seeing Mr. E.K. today, pick-up your forms tomorrow morning before 2nd Period.
- Students are responsible for asking their 2nd period teachers for signed permission to be excused from classes to attend the concert in the Auditorium.
Thurs 10/27: ALL MUSIC STUDENTS report to the Auditorium at 9:30 AM with your signed permission forms.
- Music Families who wish to attend must check-in at the School Office.
- VOLUNTEERS!! The visiting band would appreciate some help moving instruments and equipment to/from the Auditorium before and after the concert. If you can help, please check-in at the School Office starting at 8:00 AM on Thursday. Meet us in the Music Room. Thanks!!
CONTACT RMS MUSIC
- Roosevelt IB MS Music Program: Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Digital Music, 6th Grade Music.
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director: email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters (Volunteers): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music