A Message from ASB Students:
Red Ribbon Spirit Week is coming!! All Students and Staff are encouraged to participate. All spirit gear must be school appropriate. Remember your Roosevelt PRIDE: Personal Responsibility In Daily Excellence!!
The 2022 Red Ribbon Week Theme is Celebrate Life. Live Drug Free. Red Ribbon Week is a reminder that everyday Americans across the country make significant daily contributions to their communities by being the best they can be because they live Drug-Free!
October 24-28:Red Ribbon Spirit Week& Fall Festival.
ASB Spirit Week: October 24 – 28!
Red Ribbon Week is the week of October 24th and we will be having a spirit week.
- Monday: Red Ribbon Day – Wear red to support the avoidance of drug use.
- Tuesday: Career Day – Dress as though we’ve accomplished our goals such as future careers.
- Wednesday: Hobbies Day – Show off our hobbies. For example, those who play sports could wear jerseys.
- Thursday: Pajama Day – Supporting healthy habits like sleep by having a pajama day.
- Friday: Costume Day!
ASB Fall Festival October 28th 3:30pm – 5:00pm
ASB is hosting a Fall Festival! This event will take place on the basketball and tennis courts, is free of charge to attend and open to ONLY 300 students.
- Students will receive access to the registration form on October 21st in the weekly announcement slides posted in their 4th period class.
- Costumes are encouraged but not required.
- ASB Student Store will be open selling refreshments during the event and can accept cash only,
- If parents or guardians are interested in chaperoning this event, please email the ASB Advisor Sarah Leach email@example.com