Enrollment Cards and Local Control Funding Forms (LCFF)
Please Check Backpacks!!
10/12/2022: 1st Period Teachers distributed Enrollment Cards and LCFF for students to take home to parents/guardians to complete. Both forms are critical in order to have accurate student information on file and to ensure that RMS receives Title 1 funding which helps provide staff and support for students on campus. The higher the collection rate, the more funding SDUSD as a whole and individual school sites will receive.
LCFF were distributed ONLY to students who did not turn in LCFF for SY 2021-2022.
- Review the Enrollment Card.
- Make corrections to phone number, email or emergency contacts in another color other than black. Please make sure your corrections are legible.
- If you have a new address, please visit the school office to provide a proof of address. We cannot update your new address without proof, a utility bill or lease agreement for example.
- If you received a LCFF, please complete, sign & return it.
Please return Enrollment Cards and LCFF to 1st Period Teachers or the School Office.
THANK YOU for Your Support!!
– Principal Steinberger (firstname.lastname@example.org)