The FIRST RMS Music Meeting of 2022-2023 will be IN-PERSON at RMS Back to School Night THIS THURSDAY September 22, 2022.
ALL Band, Orchestra and 6th Grade Music Students and Families are encouraged to attend the 7th Period Session (7:20 PM, Auditorium) at Back to School Night. The RMS Community – anyone interested in the RMS Music program – are welcome!!
The RMS Community is also invited to JOIN the RMS Music Boosters in supporting Music Education at Roosevelt IB MS. Spots OPEN for voting members and volunteer music coaches!! If you are interested, please attend the Back to School Night Music Meeting or contact the Music Boosters: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Roosevelt is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school, RMS Music follows the IB Music model, offering students the opportunities to explore the world through the diversity of music and encourages their creativity through musical composition and performance art.
In partnership with the San Diego Symphony Learning & Engagement Department, RMS Music encourages the RMS Community to continue celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with:
10/03, 7:30 PM: Aida Cuevas: Yo Creo Que Es Tiempo
- A concert celebrating the 45th Anniversary of Mexico’s most important female voice Aida Cuevas, joined by Mariachi Aztlán and Mariachi Los Camperos. Cuevas was awarded the 2018 Grammy for Best Regional Mexican Music Album.
- Promo Code: 10062
CONTACT RMS MUSIC
- Roosevelt IB MS Music Program: Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Digital Music, 6th Grade Music.
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director: email@example.com.
- RMS Music Boosters (Volunteers): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep Up-to-Date with RMS Music: SUBSCRIBE to RooFriends.org.