SDUSD Athletics is launching Middle School Athletics throughout the school district! All athletic teams will be FREE of charge to all SDUSD 6th, 7th and 8th Graders.
A Message from SDUSD Athletics:
THANK YOU as we truly appreciated your patience. With this being year 1 of SDUSD Middle School Athletics, the interest level has been outstanding with an overwhelming amount of signups. REGISTRATION for Fall Sports 2022 IS NOW CLOSED; NO WALK-ONs. SDUSD Athletics has contacted students/ families who are cleared to participate. The Coaches will have a complete list of registrants on the day of tryouts. If a student is NOT on that list, they will not be allowed to tryout.
- PRACTICES: Mondays & Wednesdays, 3:34-5:04 PM.
- BOTH BASKETBALL & TRACK SAME DAY.
- Basketball Meeting location: outdoor basketball courts.
- Track & Field Meeting location: lunch arbor.
- Bring a filled water bottle(s), athletic attire, sunscreen, and a towel to tryouts/practices.
- Please keep in mind that try-outs are closed; families will not be allowed.
- The Athletics, PE and Health Department will continue to monitor heat temperatures and will notify families if there is any change to tryouts beginning Wednesday, September 7.
SDUSD Athletics plans to offer additional sports for Winter 2022 and Spring 2023. Soccer & Volleyball registration will begin in October. Winter Sports will run January 3 – March 11, 2023.
For more information:
- Lonnie Jones (SDUSD Middle School Athletics): 619-725-7440 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aldo Chavez (AthLEAD Advantage): 619-769-3404 | email@example.com