Physical Education Uniforms
Uniforms (gray color P.E. t-shirts and maroon P.E. shorts in RMS colors/logos) will continue to be required for Physical and Health Education.
- REGISTER your student to access our Roosevelt Online Store
- Orders can be picked up from the Finance Office starting on the First Day of School (August 29) from the Finance Office. The printed copy or digital receipt is required to pick up your order.
Uniforms will be sold in-person the week before school as well as during the first week of school (Aug 29-Sep 2).
- IN-PERSON Sales Dates for this week (Room 103, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM):
- August 23 for 8th Grade (Tues).
- August 24 for 7th Grade (Weds).
- August 25 for 6th Grade (Thurs).
- Reminder: New Families Orientation, 9:00 – 11:00 AM.
- Exact CASH and CHECKS (payable to “Roosevelt Middle School”) are required for in-person sales.
Students may also wear P.E. gear in RMS colors purchased outside of the school sales.