The First Day of School is fast approaching: AUGUST 29!! RMS Staff and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation would appreciate any volunteers who can help with Assembling 1st Day of School Packets, Organizing RMS Gear and Volunteering for the School Sales THIS WEEK. Please sign-up for a shift or two. Sign-up with a friend! Thank You!!
School Sales Only Happen With RMS Families. Please Volunteer!!
- P.E. Uniform Sales: August 23-26, Aug 29-Sep 2, Room 103 (School Office, Upas St), 9 am to 2 pm.
- Aug 23 (Tues) for 8th grade
- Aug 24 (Weds) for 7th grade
- Aug 25 (Thurs) for 6th grade
- Exact CASH and CHECKS (made payable to “Roosevelt Middle School”) for on campus sales.
- NEW this school year, you can purchase uniforms online and pick-up at school!
If you are not available to volunteer for “Back to School” activities, there are many other ways to support RMS throughout the school year:
All Students and Parents/Guardians who have not visited the Roosevelt IB MS campus are invited to attend. There will be activities for Students to get to know our campus, each other and the RMS Staff.
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.