The weeks right before the First Day of School are filled with activities needed to jump-start the school year. RMS Staff and the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation would appreciate any volunteers who can help with Back to School Preparations: Assemble 1st Day of School Packets, Organize RMS Gear and Volunteer for the School Sales. Please take a look at the sign-up schedule and consider signing up for a shift or two. Sign-up with a friend! Thank You!!
If you are not available to volunteer for “Back to School” activities, there are many other ways to support RMS throughout the school year:
Save the Date! New Families Orientation: August 25 (Thursday) 9:00 – 11:00 AM. All Students and Parents/Guardians who have not visited the Roosevelt IB MS campus are invited to attend. There will be activities for Students to get to know our campus, each other and the RMS Staff.
Connect with RooFriends!!
- Please visit the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation website and subscribe for the RooFriends email list to receive school-related updates.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.