Friends of Roosevelt Foundation (aka RooFriends) Board is looking to fill 3 open positions on the 2022-2023 Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Board of Directors. If you are interested, please complete the online RooFriends Board of Directors APPLICATION form. Applications are due by August 15, 2022 (Monday).
• No experience necessary.
• Parents, guardians, community members are all welcome.
• Meetings are once a month.
• Board terms are 1 year and board members may be re-appointed annually.
• The new Board will be approved at the next Board of Directors meeting.
• Learn more about RooFriends and what we support.
RooFriends supports many programs and events. We are currently seeking fresh faces to join us on the following teams:
- After School Enrichment (ASE): 2-3 spots open.
- Parking Fundraiser Committee: 3-4 individuals to organize volunteers and track funds.
- Communications Committee: one 6th grade parent and one 7th grade parent.
- Event Planning: Most immediate need is help coordinating RooFriends Socials at local establishments.
- Graphic Design: Design posters, flyers, logos, etc.
Please email email@example.com anytime with your questions or concerns. We look forward to partnering with you to enrich our children’s student-experience this school year!
Foundation President, 2021-2023