THREE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED THIS SATURDAY 12 – 3 PM!!
MORE VOLUNTEERS = MORE FUNDING for RMS Student Programs!!
Without Volunteers, we hire and pay personnel.
VOLUNTEER for our Independence Weekend Parking Fundraiser!!
Available Volunteer Opportunities: July 2, 9, 16 & 23, Various Shifts.
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ANY GROUPS YOU KNOW WHO ARE LOOKING FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES!!
Volunteers are a major factor in the success of running the day-of operations of the Parking Fundraisers: cashiers, greeters, traffic directors and runners. Join RooFriends in the effort to fund AfterSchool Enrichment (ASE), Library Services, Teachers’ Classroom Grants and more!!
Thanks for Supporting RooFriends and RMS Student Programs!!
The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation is comprised of parents, guardians and community volunteers who raise funds to fill some of the gaps left by inadequate public funding and provide the resources needed for our students to receive the best possible educational experience. We currently have 2 open board positions and are looking for diverse voices to represent our diverse student body. Thanks for your interest!!
RooFriends Board Application
Stay In Touch with RooFriends This Summer!!
- Please visit Friends of Roosevelt Foundation RooFriends.org and SUBSCRIBE to receive school-related updates via email.
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar.
- “Like” the Friends of Roosevelt Foundation Facebook page.
- Join the Families of Roosevelt Middle School (FORMS) Facebook group.
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS.