Attention RMS Music Families!!
- MUSIC NOTES: If you missed the end-of-year RMS Music “Open House” (June 8), the Zoom recording and the slideshow presentation are now available. Please share the Open House information with any RMS Families you know who may be interested in joining RMS Band or Orchestra.
- $10 San Diego Symphony Concert Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 24, 25, 26) at The Rady Shell!! Courtesy of RMS Music Boosters’ partnership with San Diego Symphony for Community Access and Music Education.
- SPOTS AVAILABLE inRMS Music Summer Camp: Band and Orchestra Camps start Monday, June 27. All SDUSD MIDDLE SCHOOL students are welcome!!
- VOLUNTEER for the RooFriends Summer Parking Fundraisers (July 2, 9, 16, 23). We are IN NEED of volunteers for all dates, especially July 2. Earn funds for Band and Orchestra by designating “Music” as your “RMS Cause” when you sign-up. Volunteer with Family & Friends. Students, too!!
- MUSIC BOOSTERS OPEN POSITIONS. We are looking for Music Families to join our team as Vice President, Communications & Marketing, Accounting, Brass, Woodwinds and Percussion Coaches. Join us in providing music education enrichment!! Contact email@example.com.
- A Message for Orchestra Students & Families. Mr. Fish, our Orchestra/Strings Coach, has generously volunteered to meet with students via short Zoom/ Skype sessions to help with tuning instruments, reading and playing music, etc. He also welcomes orchestra parents to visit him at home, in the neighborhood adjacent to Roosevelt, to replace broken strings if necessary. To plan summer arrangements, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mr. Nathan Elias Kocivar, RMS Music Director: email@example.com
- RMS Music Boosters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Up-to-Date with Roosevelt IB MS and RooFriends!!
- Sync with the RooFriends Google Calendar
- Follow Principal Steinberger on Twitter: @PrincipalRIMS