Let’s Get Ready for 2022-2023!!
A Message for Current RMS 6th & 7th Grade Students & Families:
Please complete this RMS 2022-2023 Course Planning & Electives Form by TUESDAY, MAY 31 if you are interested in taking an elective course during the 2022-23 school year.
Some of the classes below will be offered during the regular school day. For these courses, students will also be enrolled in the Zero (0) Period Physical and Health Education (PHE) class that starts at 7:30 AM.
- Student Council Associated Student Body (ASB)
- RMS Music
- Band/Jazz Band (7th Period, Mondays & Wednesdays).
- Orchestra (7th Period, Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Digital Music.
- In preparation for Band/Jazz Band or Orchestra, please consider registering for:
- Gateway to Technology (GTT): Engineering and Robotics (Zero (0) Period).
- Peer Mentoring.