May 2 – 6, 2022: Teacher Appreciation Week is here!! The Friends of Roosevelt Foundation are organizing special treats for Teachers and Staff this week. If you would like to contribute, RMS Families are welcome to donate:
There are many ways to express appreciation for RMS Teachers & Staff. For your consideration, please share these ideas with your children!
- Monday: “High 5” your Teachers! Give them a compliment!
- Tuesday: Be helpful to Teachers in classrooms.
- Make a donation to your teachers via their DonorsChoose.org projects or Amazon Wish Lists. If your teachers are not listed, feel free to ask them for their classroom wish lists.
- Wednesday: Teacher Dress-Up.
- Thursday: Say “Thank You” to Teachers.
- Friday: Write a Thank You Note to Teachers.
- Students can create cards, drawings, poems or letters to give to their Teachers at school.
- Send your teachers an email, eCard or an eGiftCard.
It has been another challenging school year. We appreciate that the Teachers and Staff support and care for RMS Students and Families with sincerity and enthusiasm in the spirit of education. THANK YOU, RMS Teachers and Staff!!