Hello, Roosevelt Families and Music-Lovers! At Roosevelt IB MS, we have a vibrant Music Program for RMS Band, Orchestra, Digital Music, Jazz Band Musicians and 6th Graders.
Following the IB Music model, RMS Music offers students opportunities to explore and enjoy the diversity of music throughout the world and encourages them to develop their creativity through musical performance art.
Please encourage our Students to become better Musicians and Global Citizens by DONATING to RMS Music TODAY.
Your tax-deductible donation will go towards:
- Classics 4 Kids “Jump Into Jazz” Field Trip at the Downtown San Diego Balboa Theatre!!
- $50: 10 Student Concert Tickets.
- $500: $250 per bus; 2 buses needed for field trip transportation.
- May 25, 2022: RMS Music’s FIRST off-campus field trip since March 2020!!
- Center for World Music Teaching Artist & Ensemble Presentations: $400.
- Equipment for 6th Grade Music and Digital Music Classes.
- $20: 1 set of headphones.
- $40: 1 pack 50 earphones.
- $50: 1 Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) keyboard.
- $100: 2 computer upgrades for the Music Lab (30 – 35 computers).
- $650: Music Software (subscription).
- Music Books and Sheet Music.
- $100: 10 Orchestra Books (Strings).
- $120: Jazz Band Books (Trumpet, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano, Double Bass, Drums).
- Band and Orchestra Equipment, Instrument Rentals.
- $20: 8 sets rosin for string instruments maintenance.
- $100: Violin strings for instrument repairs.
- $130: Replacement reeds for woodwinds (saxophones, clarinets).
- $375: 15 Drum Pads for Percussionists and 6th Grade Music Students.
- FUTURE workshops like Coronado Jazz Fest, Band & Orchestra competitions and field trips!!
For 2020-2021, the RMS Music Fundraiser earned $3515.00.
If you prefer to donate by check, please contact RMS Music Boosters to make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org.